Friday, February 3, 2012

Dr. Martens 1460

I purchased a pair of Dr. Martens 1460 in smooth black recently, and I absolutely love it!
The leather is a bit stiff so I advise you to wear thick socks, and maybe even wear them around the house to break them in if you plan on getting them.

Before I found these babies on SoftMoc.com, they were literally out of stock everywhere. I was going to settle for Dr. Martens 1460 from the "Worn" collection carried by UrbanOutfitters for $130...though the price hurt a bit (I actually tried on the worn-in boots at UO. It is much more comfortable than the original 1460 since the leather is softened out for you, but I much prefer the fun of breaking in your shoes) Before I almost made the purchase from UO, I discovered SoftMoc.com, and ended up buying them for $87.11!! (free shipping, no tax, just the way I like it) Even bought another one for my sister as her Christmas present :)




You were probably wondering why that walrus toy was there... well now you know!




No comments:

Post a Comment