Thursday, February 9, 2012

H&M

I'm all for quality over quantity. I'd rather spend a little more on something that's made with nicer material than cheap out. When it comes to bags on the other hand, the price for top quality skyrockets (most of my dream handbags range from $800-$2000) 
After I graduate and find a stable career, I will be able to afford Balenciaga, Chanel, Hermes, Celine, Prada, etc. Until then, there are alternatives. 

Recently H&M has been coming out with trendy, good quality, and most importantly, affordable bags.

$24.95 + tax. 
My boyfriend got this for me. It's very cute. I use it mostly as a school bag cause it fits everything I need: notebook, folder, wallet, water bottle, snacks, etc..

also $24.95 + tax
My mom bought this bag for me couple days ago as a little Valentines Day present :) We live separately so I don't have it with me at this moment. Basically I discovered this bag on HM.com, and told my sister to get it for me the next time she goes to H&M cause I couldn't find it at my local store. My mom and my sister went to the the mall the other day and found this bag, so my lovely mother decided to get it for me. I really adore the simplicity of this bag- must go pick it up soon!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THOSE BAGS! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags are simply amazing :)
    Mela xx

    http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete