Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hunter Rain boots

Why yes I live in Southern California where we are facing a drought.. 2 pairs of rain boots, let alone 1 might not be necessary. Too bad I just like them too much :)

I'm really short, only 5'3, and Hunters are some long boots. I was afraid that they might look too overwhelming on me, but to my surprise, they hit right below my knees. Super cute and stylish look for a rainy day- or even nice to wear while washing your car (which I've only done once hehe)

I check the weather everyday, and my forecast is telling me that it's going to rain on Tuesday. The only two things I like about rain is its sound, and how I get to wear my Hunters weeee!

I ordered the navy from Zappos.com over a year ago, then the green from Nordstroms. They hardly go on sale so if you EVER see them on sale, don't even hesitate. 

Got a bit dusty from the drought
Scuff marks give them more of a worn look which I personally like. All you need is water and soap to clean them I believe.

Cute buckles

My only problem with them is that they're really heavy. If I walk around in them for some time, my legs will get tired easily. Me being out of shape doesn't help..

P.S. I don't like the glossy style because it's just too glossy for me. Matte all the way!

P.S.S. My boyfriend actually gifted me the short Hunters for Christmas couple years ago. I returned them because they hit awkwardly at my mid-calf, making me look shorter (as if that's even possible) I'm satisfied with my original tall wellies

No comments:

Post a Comment