Saturday, February 18, 2012

Steve Madden Troopa

I got these Steve Madden Troopa 1.5 years ago as my 20th birthday present from my bestfriend. Since then, I wore these like crazyyy. For the amount I wore them they are in considerably great condition. 
They were black when I first got them, but after some wear and tear they turned a little brown? 
I think I like them even more now that they are distressed; lace-ups boots look better that way.  

scratches in the front from all the wear and tear



Nails inspired by www.thepolishaholic.com
OPI: I Got A Date To-Knight; Icing: After Party; Butter London Topcoat

Can't stop looking at my nails :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, your blog is very beautiful..am your newest follower!I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers!thanks:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove the boots and your nails look so cute :D
    xx

    last day to enter my ChloƩ Giveaway: http://cupcakeolicious.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-giveaway-d.html

    ReplyDelete