Sunday, February 12, 2012

TOMS Cordones

I used to be a huge Toms fanatic, and owned up to 6 pairs (I have 5 now because I gave one to my sister). At a point in time, I realized I should start buying other variety of shoes, and stopped widening my collection. I still think Toms are super comfortable and cute; to me they are the best casual shoes.

Out of all the different styles of TOMS I own, cordones is by far my favorite. It kinda has an oxford feel to it and looks much more refined than the canvas style. They come with laces but I prefer wearing them without the laces. Unlike the original canvas, the cordones is made with much nicer and long-lasting material. Therefore, they are pricer, selling at $69 as opposed to $43 for canvas, but you won't regret dishing out a little more for quality.
This is my very first pair of Toms. I've had them for over 2 years and worn them a countless number of times, yet they are still in pretty shape. *Round of applause*


2nd pair of cordones I got around 6 months ago. These go with virtually everything


4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a pair of the row x toms .. and my bf recently got the desert botas.. love those on him.. casual feel but still stylish!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete