Wednesday, February 15, 2012

UGG Dakota

My boyfriend got me these UGG moccasins as a gift 2 Christmases ago. I love them. They are so comfortable, and the fur inside is still nice and fuzzy even after a year + few months of wear.
These are in the color pewter btw. 




Yesterday, my boyfriend and I did about 5 loads of laundry. While we were folding our freshly dried clothes, we found a baby's shirt that got into our bundle, probably left behind from a stranger who used the dryer before us.
I thought it be perfect for my dog!

It is kinda loose around the waist area, but he looks so adore! The shirt is patched with some cartoon animal, and sky blue is such a good color on him :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, your pooch is so cute.

    Patience
    Invitation to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete